Asus Router Login Not Working: Are you trying to login with Asus router login but getting Invalid username or password error and Asus Router Login Not Working. Are you not able to login your Asus router with login information. Or Obtaining error username password not working with Asus RT-AC5300.
If so, then refer this manual to correct asus router ac5300 username password not working issue. If your Asus RT-AC5300 routers login username and password aren’t functioning or can’t accessibility ASUS RT-AC5300 Wireless username then you should attempt to reset the router to determine if the problem persists.
Asus Router Login Not Working
Other most likely scenarios where you may want to reset your router is If Asus router mis-configured or Asus Router Login Not Working or dropping connections or not being reactive.
Frequent Issues with Asus Routers
- ISP or No internet related issues,
- Cable connection Issues,
- IP conflicts,
- Password Reset issues,
- Orange light emitting problems,
- Server address cloning problems or,
- The router isn’t functioning in any way.
- Though resetting the router may be the ideal solution for virtually any router issue, there also are some options to the conventional soft or hard reset system.
Your Asus router can generate problems as soon as your router stops receiving signals from the end of your ISP or there are a few issues with the cable connections you’ve made.
Asus Router Login Not Working: Follow the steps
If your Asus Router Login Not Working follow the steps now:
- Ensure your router has a proper WAN connection. Otherwise, follow the below steps:
- Connect your Asus router to a power source. Now connect your computer to the LAN interface of your router.
- Ensure the LAN lights are in the ON condition.
- Using another network WAN cable, connect your MODEM to your ASUS wireless routers WAN port.
- Now, join your MODEM into the power supply also.
Solutions to Rectify Asus Router Login Issue
In this part of Asus Router Login Not Working, you’ll find the sets that can enable you to eliminate this error easily. If you’re not a tech-savvy individual, then don’t worry.
Follow the steps below If You Can’t enter the configuration page:
- First importantly, take an Ethernet cable to connect the pc to the router.
- Inside the search pane of your PC, kind Control panel. In the search results, select Control Panel alternative. This will show the Control Panel Window.
- Within that window, find and click on the category ‘Network and Internet’. Next, pick the option ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
- Inside that window, go to the left pane and select the link’Change adaptor settings’.
- Open the window and choose the adaptor that you’ve connected via the wire. Right-click on it and tap the alternative’Properties. Inside the’Properties’ window of the selected adaptor, locate and select the option’Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’.
- Now, pick the option’Receive an IP address automatically’ and hit the button’OK’.
- Open an internet browser, assume Internet Explorer. Then, Select the’Tools’ menu, and from the Options list, select’Internet Options’
- On the Internet options window, choose the tab’Connections’. Inside that tab, go to the section’Local Area Network (LAN) settings’ and then click on the .button’LAN settings’.
- Now, from the dialog box using the exact same name as the button, untick the option’Use a proxy server for your LAN. Then tap on the button ‘OK’.
- In the search box, type Windows Firewall, and pick the option ‘Windows Defender Firewall’. Following that, in the left pane pick the link’Switch .Windows Defender Firewall on or off’.
- On the segments ‘Private network settings’ and ‘Public network configurations,’ select the option’Turn off Windows Defender Firewall.’ . Finally, tap on ‘OK’ button.
Reset Your Asus Router if your Asus Router Login Not Working
- You can resolve this mistake, if you reset your Asus router to its default settings.
- Tap on button’Restore’ in the back of the router for up to five minutes or longer until the power light begins to flash.
- After that, whereas the power button will be stay flash, free the ‘Restore’ button.
- Now, when the light of this electricity is strong, then your router is set to the default settings.
- At the end, attempt to get the configuration page of the router.
Update the Firmware of Your Asus Router
So as to rectify the issue Asus Router Login Not Working, you’ll need to upgrade the firmware of the router to its most recent version.
- To begin with, open an internet browser and visit the official Asus router site.
- After that, search the version number of this device and discover the firmware on the site.
- When you’ve received the specific firmware on your router device, install it.
- After the procedure of download is finished, set the installation file and install the upgraded firmware.
Repair Asus Router Login not Working:
So as to repair the dilemma of login problem in your Asus router, ensure that your router is in perfect working condition and you’ll be able to access other websites. If you’re unable to do this Hard reset it and then follow the directions below.
- Connect your Asus router to your computer either through a wired Ethernet connection or over the wifi.
- As soon as you’re connected, open your internet browser on the PC and enter the regional IP address into the URL address box at the top and hit Enter. This will redirect you to your router’s login portal.
- If you don’t know your regional IP address, open command prompt or command centre in your own computer and type ipconfig. All the media details of your personal computer will be recorded including the native IP address, copy it and then glue it on in your browser’s address bar.
The Way to Find My Default IP Address?
On the login page, because you have already reset your router, then you want to enter the username and password printed in the bottom of your device. If there’s nothing printed there, use the default ones.
Default username: admin/user
Default Password: password/” leave it blank”
Now you should be successfully logged into your Asus router settings. From here you can control different functionalities of your router device.