In this writeup, we’ve listed the primary causes of the “Why Is My Printer Not Printing In Color” issue. Furthermore, we’ve clarified the solution to these issues with troubleshooting steps.
Why Is My Printer Not Printing In Color
HP printer not printing color problem occurs mainly because of these three major problems –
1. Cartridge Falling Short of color Ink.
2. Printhead not functioning as desired.
3. Color printing isn’t enabled.
Besides this, you also have to make certain your ink cartridge is installed correctly.
Easy Way to Repair HP Printer Not Printing Color Problem
- HP Printer Printhead Has to Be Replaced or Freshly Installed
- The other system of troubleshooting the HP Printer not printing color dilemma is related to Printhead. It’s a principal element in the printing process since it puts ink to paper to make a text that is presentable.
- Clean the printhead by following the below-mentioned measures:
- Go into the start button and search for”Control Panel” and then click on”Drivers and printers”
- On the next page look for your printing system icon, right-click on the same, and choose”Properties”
- On the window that appears click on the “Hardware” option and then click “sterile Ink” on the following window.
Follow the prompt onscreen instructions to clean the printhead and carry out a printing check afterward.
2. Enable Printer Color Control to Resolve HP Printer Color Not Printing Issue:
Check for the default controls that your HP printer was after. Thereafter permit the color choice if disabled to fix hp printer color not printing’ difficulty economically.
- Follow these simple measures to execute this task.
- On the”Start” option select “Settings”.
- From the settings menu click “Tools”.
- Right, click on your printing system icon and choose”Properties”.
- From the properties page click”Printing tastes”
- Thereafter click on the”Paper/Quality” tab and select”Color”. Click”OK” and exit from the webpage.
- Now perform a print test and get a colored print of your choice.
- Alternatively, you may address the colored printing issue by assessing the “Greyscale” printing option from the “Printing tastes” of the HP envy printer not printing color of your printer icon is disabled.