HP Printer not printing is a frequent issue with the majority of the users of this HP printer. Sometimes the purpose of this issue could be large and at times it could arise as a result of simple things. Deficiency of paper or ink jamming issues, outdated or missing drivers, faulty drivers are a few of the typical reasons for HP Printer does not work as anticipated. Another reason might be the misconfiguration on your Windows 10, Windows 7, and 8. So without wasting much time, let’s discuss how to fix this issue using easy actions.
HP Printer Not Printing
Solution-Assess the status of the printer
This is the principal step that someone should take in this circumstance.
- First of all, check that there are enough papers from the paper tray of your printer.
- Verify that any of this newspaper isn’t stuck or jammed in the paper feed.
- Now, check the ink level of these capsules. If they’re empty, replace them immediately.
If there’s no such issue with your HP Printer, then you might have to contact HP Printer Support.
Repair – HP Printer won’t print
From time to time, your HP Printer will not print from the computer. Windows 10 and Mac users normally come across this issue. As there’s a solution to every issue, here is one for this problem also.
Option -you can fix this issue by canceling the print jobs in the Print queue
- Visit the “Devices and Printers” tab in the Control Panel.
- Find the title of your printer and right-click on it.
- Now, tap “See what is printing” in the list of alternatives.
- After this, click on the “Printer” menu followed by tapping on “Open as Administrator”.
- Open the printer’s menu and then click on “Cancel All Records”.
- Click “Yes” when the confirmation dialog box pops up.
- Attempt to print a document and see if you can publish it or not. If so, then the issue was resolved.
Why is my HP Printer not printing black ink?
Your HP Printer might print out pages that are blank due to different reasons. Sometimes your printing device may not be needing black ink also it has very little ink and much more. To find clear printouts, you want to replace the faulty or empty black ink cartridges. You can also attempt to clean the print head. The reason supporting the HP printer not printing black properly can be due because of the following reasons other than mentioned previously:
- The ink cartridge using black ink isn’t fitted in the slot correctly, which makes it tough to print.
- The ink slot is clogged up and has to be cleaned.
- There’s dry ink in the cartridges.
Resolve ‘HP printer not printing black’ issue
This issue can arise with Windows in addition to MacBook and MacBook Pro users. But one can solve it by taking preventative steps. HP Printer troubleshooting manual has the following two approaches to solve this situation.
Blend the black cartridges from the slot once more –
When you match the black cartridges in its slot, it ensures that the proper connectivity with the printing heads. In addition to this, it ensures appropriate black color recognition in the printer’s end. 1 thing you will need to ensure when doing this is to be certain that the black cartridge is inserted correctly in the cartridge slot. Otherwise, you may need to take the support of the HP Support executive.
Clean and align the cartridges once more –
For cleaning up your black ink cartridges, you want to install the CD software. You may have obtained the CD along with your HP Printer. Using the CD you are able to align the cartridges easily by installing the program from it.
Troubleshoot- HP Printer not printing anything
To troubleshoot this issue you’ll be able to perform standard troubleshooting when you locate your HP printer isn’t printing anything.
- First of all, check the connection between your printer and computer.
- Check the network cables are correctly connected with one another.
- Attempt to restart your computer in addition to the printer.
- After turning the printer off, unplug all of the connected cords and plug them again.
- Use the HP Printer Assistant to fix the problem. It will give you viable solutions for fixing up such problems.
After plugging in all the cables, you can check whether the issue has solved or not.
The way to solve the HP wireless printer, not printing issue:
The main motive behind this issue may be the issue with Virtual Private Network (VPN) or the IP address may have undergone some changes. In this circumstance, you may attempt to reconnect the printer. To reconnect the printer, you first have to disconnect the printer and then set it up again. This is how you can do it:
- In the Control Panel of your device, tap on the “Wireless” icon, and then touch the “setup” icon.
- After this, click on the option that reads as “Restore Network Defaults”.
- Click “yes” in the confirmation window appears.
- Once the default settings are restored, click on the “back arrow“.
- Now, hit the “wireless settings” option again followed by “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Once the print finishes searching for the system, click on the title of your wireless network.
- When the link is established, the blue light on the control panel glows.
- If the issue is still not resolved, you may use HP Scan Doctor to rectify the matter. For more help about printing difficulties, you can go to the official site of HP to solve your queries.