How to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer: So you have just replaced your Brother toner cartridge in your printer and the toner low’ or’replace toner’ warning keeps popping up. You have tried everything. You have taken the toner cartridge out and checked what’s working and the packaging was removed.
You have guessed the cartridge from side to side. You have even switched the printer off and on and nothing is making that annoying little message go away. There is nothing in the user manual to let you know what to do. And worst of all, despite the fact that you understand the toner cartridge is brand new, the printer still will not allow you to print!
Relax. Most Brother toner printers will need to be told you have replaced the toner cartridge. You’ll need to manually reset the counter and, fortunately, this is fairly simple to do. We have put together a useful list of Brother toner printers and how to reset the toner count on them.
How to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer
- Open the front cover and leave it open whilst completing these steps.
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold the’ button (or ‘start’ button) while turning the printer. All panel lighting should be on.
- Publish the go’ button (or ‘start’ button).
- Press the ‘go’ button (or ‘start’ button) 2 times.
- Pause. All panel lighting should be on.
- Press the ‘go’ button (or ‘start’ button) 5 times. The toner light should be off (the error may be flashing). The paper light should be flashing or on.
- Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
The Way to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer
Many Printer users pissed off when the printer had run out of toner. This Minor issue stops the entire work. There are a number of Brother Printer users requested How to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer. At times, printers alert you when toner or ink levels run low. This alert usually arrives soon, when lots of toners still remain in the cartridge.
Well, Resetting a used Brother printer toner cartridge, however, makes it look like a brand new cartridge for your printer.
For the printer technical help always ask or specialist advice. Our Business, Tech support expert provides valuable support service to Mend your technical glitches. On record, we get similar queries associated with Brother Printer as many users report How to Reset the Toner TO assist them we’ve shared this report. Here you will found all of the possible ways to fix your problem with Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer.
Other Method to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer
Method: 1 to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer
This is an easy simple procedure and can be completed in under a minute. Follow the steps:-
• Primarily, switch off the Brother printer and wait for a couple of minutes. Switch it On.
Second, Open your printer cover by lifting a lever on the side. If you couldn’t know than Consult your printer’s manual
to open the cover.
• Now, Press the “Cancel” and “Print” buttons at exactly the exact same time on the printer and press the “+” button. Scroll down to the Printer ink cartridge that you need to reboot.
• Finally, Press the “0K” or “Enter” key to complete the reset option.
Method 2 to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer
If your brother printer difficulty not solved by the above method, you can try the next method.
• Switch your Brother printer and start the toner door.
• Now, Press the “Clear/Back” button on the printer to get the Reset Menu.
• Further, Use the arrow keys to scroll through the printer’s toner cartridge reset options. Pick the toner which you want to reset and then press “0K.”
• Now, Press “1” to reset the ink cartridge and then press “Clear/Back” to give up the menu. Close the toner door and you should be able to print with your used cartridges.
These are both easy procedures that enable you to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer. If if you find any difficulty while Performing it doesn’t hesitate and directly connects to our executive. We’ll help you out.
How to Reset the Toner Cartridges for Brother Printer – Contact For Help
Some Brother toner cartridges might need to be manually reset after replacement. If you recently installed a new cartridge and the “replace toner” cartridge message will not clear from the printer’s screen, you might have to reset the cartridge.
As soon as you’ve reset the toner cartridge you can print without interruption for the complete lifetime of the cartridge. The instructions below work for the Brother HL-L2350DW and HL-L2370DW printers. If you have another Brother printer, you’ll have to consult your printer manual for additional instructions.
- Epson Error Code 0xf1
- How To Fix Brother Printer Error 46
- Brother Printer Cannot Detect Ink
- Canon Printer Says Offline
Printers are not just for printing anymore. Nowadays, printers not only publish but also scan, fax, and can connect to the Internet. Brother produces a line of printers that fit almost every need of a little enterprise. When the dreaded”Replace Toner” message begins flashing, the printer is signaling that’s running low on toner.
This message can quickly become annoying if you are trying to run a project on the printer. You may use the built-in toner resetting menu on the printer to skip the”Replace Toner” message so that you can get on with your business.