Have you ever been in a situation in which your Brother printer attached to WiFi but not printing the files? If so, then you know how annoying this scenario might be. Finding yourself stuck in the middle of printing something can leave you with rather frustrating printing experience.
Brother Printer Connected To Wifi But Not Printing
But if you follow some simple troubleshooting steps, you can eliminate the printer, not in the working position. In this guide, we’re going to share the easy troubleshooting guidelines which can help fix the Brother printer attached to WiFi but not the printing issue. So, grab a little knowledge and get rid of all of the issues that not allowing your device to work correctly.
Why My Brother Printer Connected But Not Printing?
There might be a variety of potential reasons because of which your Brother printer may stop printing the files. Thus, we’ve shared the simplified yet best troubleshooting manual to troubleshoot the issue.
Resolve Connectivity Issues
The most common cause of the Brother Printer, not the printing problem might be connectivity difficulties. You want to check and be certain the connection between the printer and computer is protected. Check the cable and wires, they need to be working fine.
The computer and printer must be correctly connected. To assess everything, go to the printer and Devices’ section in your computer and be sure that you have set the Brother printer as your default printer.
If your printer not printing the files, then check and be certain that your PC and Printer connected to the same access point and router. Check the Ethernet cable and be sure it is properly connected.
Check-In Your Brother Printer is Turned On Or Not
Oftentimes, the printer isn’t turned on and users don’t realize it. So, you will need to check the power connection if the Brother printer attached but not printing. This is how you can do it:
- If the Brother Printer LED light is lightning correctly, then your printer has sufficient power.
- If the LED light onto your printer is glowing and lightning, it means your device is signaling the sign on.
- If you find the error light is lit or blinking, it indicates that your printer gets some mistake.
- If no lights are lit after you turn on the printer, check the power supply. If needed, you can reattach the power cord.
Brother Printer Not Printing Due to Offline Error
Assess your Brother Printer and check whether the unit is set to offline mode. This may stop your printer from functioning. If you want to change the setting, follow the given steps:
- Proceed to the Start menu and open the Settings.
- Click on Devices. Under the Devices section, Click the Printers and Scanners alternative.
- Click on ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Choose the printer you’re using.
- Right-click on that printer.
- Check What is printing option from the drop-down listing.
- Pick the ‘printer’ option from the top left corner.
- The Drop-Down menu will appear on your display. You want to unselect the’use printer offline’ option.
Hopefully, with these troubleshooting instructions, you would able to repair the Brother printer, not printing issues. All of the troubleshooting steps are extremely straightforward and easy to execute. In case, you are still not able to repair your Brother Printer error, we advise you to contact the printer pros and seek their help to repair the issues.